Summer is going well. Busy, busy, busy, and so much is happening this time of year. That being the main reason for my absence in updating this blog. Recently I got to travel with my family to Oregon, relax, shop, reconnect, and enjoy the cooler weather.
I was just going to take a minute out of my night to post these photos, but really all I can think of is how thankful I am at this moment.
1. A job that gives me JOY
2. How Lola gives me a sigh of understanding when I tell her my frustrations. (don’t worry I am not crazy, you’d have to be a dog person to understand)
3. The new relationships growing in my life and business
4. Seeing my Brother John last weekend
5. Knowing that Peter and I are on the same team, and we will always fight for each other
6. Laughing till it hurts
7. Lastly, I am most thankful for challenges and hard things, this month has had a lot. I see why Paul says in the word we should count these as blessings for they give our character a chance to grow.